You may have heard about or probably you even take PQQ and CoQ10 as a part of your daily diet mostly due to their multiple benefits. However, did you know that when taken together PQQ and CoQ10 can provide much better results than taking either one alone? In this article, we will discuss the benefits of PQQ and CoQ10 for your better understanding. We will also discuss why taking them together can be a better idea rather than taking them alone.
What is PQQ
PQQ is also known as Pyrroloquinoline quinone. It is a compound made by bacteria and can mainly be found in various veggies and fruits. The best part of PQQ is the bacteria help them to digest sugar and energy, which in return makes energy. Plants absorb PQQ from the bacteria in the soil, and later they use it to grow. So, it is naturally available in various foods. Some even believe PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) is very essential for us, as PQQ is very much important to make other compounds that are essential for us.
Benefits of PQQ
1) When our body breaks down food to create energy, it also creates some free radicals. These radicals can be eliminated by our body quite easily, but too many radicals can cause damage and can lead to chronic disease. However, antioxidants fight those free radicals, and research has shown that PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) fights these radicals much more efficiently than Vitamin C.
2) With age, our mitochondria cease to work properly. But the main problem is, mitochondria are the powerhouse of our cells, and problems with them can lead to diabetes, cancer, and heart problems. As per data, PQQ helps to make more mitochondria, which means more energy for our cells and the elimination of lethargy. If you are feeling lethargic and deprived of energy then we would suggest you buy PQQ online for a better energy level.
3) PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) also helps to increase memory and attention. According to research, PQQ increases the blood flow to the cerebral cortex, which eventually helps with memory, attention, and thinking.
What is CoQ10
Coenzyme Q10 Ubiquinol is an antioxidant that can be found in our bodies naturally. However, with age the natural production of CoQ10 declines. That’s why we need to provide our body with the much-needed Coenzyme Q10 supplementation. CoQ10 basically optimizes the number of mitochondria, which essentially contributes to the energy production in our cells.
Benefits of CoQ10
1) As CoQ10 impacts our body at the cellular level, it can be useful to treat or even prevent health issues like diabetes, infertility, and more.
2) With age, mitochondria dysfunction can cause Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease. Some studies have suggested that CoQ10 can slow the early progression of these disorders. And one of the main benefits of CoQ10 is it can boost memory function and cognition in those who don’t have any neurological problems.
3) As you already know there are multiple benefits of CoQ10, and decreasing oxidative stress is one amongst all. Decreasing oxidative stress leads to a reduction in daily fatigue, which results in better energy levels.Now you may say, both have more or less the same benefits, so why do I need to take both of them? The answer to this question is PQQ and CoQ10 are entirely different and they support each other. The Coenzyme Q10 Ubiquinol and PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) support each other to make each other’s performance better. As expected together they provide much greater benefits, rather than taking them individually. In case you are taking any one of CoQ10 and PQQ then it's great. However, we would suggest you take both together for better results.